Membership & Renewal
The new scouts who just joined troop 14 this year, please submit the following to the membership person by the end of October:
- Check of $160 payable to BSA troop 14. (Sep 2019- Dec 2020, 16 months)
- Youth application: Download and fillout the youth application. Look below in the BSA Forms section.
- Medical part A and part B. See BSA Forms Section below.
- Front and back of health insurance card
- T14 Emergency Form supplement. [LINK]
Existing scouts, please submit the following to the membership person by the end of October:
- Check of $120 payable to BSA troop 14. (Jan 2020- Dec 2020)
- Medical part A and part B. See BSA Forms section below.
- Front and back of health insurance care
- T14 Emergency Form supplement [LINK]
For new adults:
- Create an account at my.scouting.org
- Take the Youth Protection training, print the completion certificate
- Fill out an Adult Application and submit it along with the YPT certificate.
Look below in the Membership Forms section for links to the membership application.
For registration in 2019, all adults must read the disclosures and fill out the Background Check Authorization form.
You can read the ANNOUNCEMENT. [LINK]
BSA MEMBERSHIP FORMS [LINK] is the place to find the latest scout and adult membership forms.
BSA MEDICAL FORMS Parts A&B [LINK] is the place to get BSA medical forms.