TEMPORARY Procedure to submit Eagle Scout rank application, statements of ambitions and life purpose, and Eagle Scout Project Workbook
During the Shelter-at-Home Order, the following will be our Eagle binder submission procedure.
1) Ensure all Eagle Rank requirements have been completed and your application is completed in full.
2) Submit your Eagle Scout Rank Application, Statements of Ambitions and Life Purpose, list of leadership positions held and honors and awards received, and Eagle Scout Service Project Workbook (including supporting documents and photographs), as separate .pdf files with your last name, first initial and document name as the file name; i.e., Smith J Eagle Application.pdf. Eagle Rank items uploaded to other sites for subsequent download will not be considered.
3) Email all materials to David.You@Scouting.org. Please copy your District Advancement Chair in the same email, names are listed below. For Stanford District, Eagle materials must be submitted by the 1st day of each month, to be included in that month’s boards of review.
- Always include a second adult on every email to comply with Youth Protection policies.
4) You will be contacted by your District Eagle Board Chair, contact info below.